In Home Training
- Personalized training in the comfort of your home.
- Allows your dog to learn easy and quick housebreaking rules
- Any Behaviors or bad habits can be addressed where they are happening.
- The entire family will be able to learn the skills necessary to stop unwanted behavior, including the children learning dog safety.
- Basic to Intermediate to Advanced training
- Addressing problem behaviors like fear, aggression, separation anxiety, and reactivity and barking.
Six or Eight week package’s Available
- Includes the first session being a 90 minute evaluation and training session.
- 6 week packages options are Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Training, once your dog master’s the Basic’s you may move on to Level 2 – (intermediate level training) starting at $280 and Level 3 (advanced level training) starting $280
- Paid in full once the evaluation session is completed.
- 6 week – Starting at $280
- 8 week starting at $380 (Recommended for Behavior Modification)
- Single Evaluations Starting at $65.00
- Single Training Sessions Starting at $65.00
- Flyer specials – price indicated will be honored*
- Maintenance Packages also available, customized to your dog, recommended for dog’s with behavior/reaction issues* – Fee’s discussed when custom package is created.
- Therapy dog preparation classes – Starting at $55.00 per session.
- Service Dog preparation training includes basic, intermediate & advanced obedience – starting at $65.00 per session or a package can be purchased starting at $390 each session Total package – $1170
Group Training Lessons Available upon request
6 Week Sessions, prices vary as to how many dogs participating. Weekend workshops will also be offered through invite. (Average price starting at $30 per dog.)
- You and your dog will learn how to remain focused around other people and unfamiliar dogs.
- Basic training to Intermediate
- Verbal and hand signals will be applied
- Controlled walking and walking on a loose leash
- Starting the training process for reliable recalls
*Positive Reinforcement is rewarding your dog for desirable behaviors which in turn increases the good behavior to be repeated.